I had this idea in my head and I expected it to be good, but I didn’t realize how good until I took a bite.  It’s so good!  If you’ve never tried Naan, it’s a Indian style flat bread.  You can make your own, or do like I do and just buy it from the bakery section of a good grocery store.  You could of course just use regular pizza crust, or a pre-cooked one, or a pita, or other type of flatbread as well, but I do really like it on naan.  It has a naturally rustic quality about it that makes it taste a lot like grilled pizza, but with waaaay less work.  And it’s really the toppings that make it out of this world.  This would be great as an appetizer, or a simple lunch or dinner.  The sweetness of the caramelized onions paired with the tangy feta cheese is a-maz-ing!

Gloria says:

just discovered your blog and I liked it so much I'm going to install in your kitchen.
    Sorry, but my English is very bad and I'm going with the translator.
    Congratulations on your website and are invited to mine when yu want.
    A kiss from Barcelona

CHILDHOOD MAGIC says:

oh my goodness! I am so hungry. Can you come cook for me please?

Taylor says:

Mmmm that sounds delicious! I made a very similar pizza this weekend with caramelized onions and goat cheese…it was divine! I have never thought of using naan as a pizza crust, but it sounds like a great idea.

Kristen says:

I have been dreaming of a caramelized onion pizza ever since I got a coupon for a free package of goat cheese. Putting it on naan sounds delightful. I am going to have to dig out my recipe for it. Yours looks so yummy.

Becca at One Girl says:

Thanks for the wonderful inspiration, on my grocery shopping run this afternoon I picked up the ingredients and made one myself. It was so tasty! I decided to use a homemade pesto but it was still great!

Check it out if you would like. Thanks again for the wonderful idea! Love your blog.

Beth says:

YUM!! I LOVE all your recipes and always look forward to new ones. I was recently awarded the Sweet Blog award and am passing it onto you because I think you're recipes are oh so sweet!

Homekeeping Heart says:

It's what's for dinner tonight at my house. I'm caramelizing the onions now!! Looks great, sounds great and I can't wait to try it!

jill says:

Good heavens that looks tasty!! I just just discovered Naan and have had fun making it.

I will definitely have to try this…I LOVE pizza with alfredo and carmelized onions, I never thought to use spinach and feta though! genius!

Homekeeping Heart says:

It was awesome!! Hubs loved it!

smalltownoven says:

Whenever I see caramelized onions, it's an automatic bookmark. Feta means it's being made that week!

The Food Hunter says:

3 of my favorite things on a pizza…what could be better.

Kami @ Everyday Heaven says:

Holy Yummy! I am drooling just looking at the pictures. must make!

Anna says:

Just made this one, and boy, oh boy – this was good! Especially for someone who hates onions – I'm converted. I didn't have (& couldn't find at WalMart) any naan or other flatbread, but I had some Ciabatta bread on hand, and it was great! Looks like I'll have to make it again when I find the flatbreat!

Danielle Hacking says:

New to the blog, but have tried a few recipes, they are always KEEPERS! My husband will always say "which recipe are we trying out tonight?" We love your recipes, and this one is a new family favorite! Thanks so much!

Ann says:

I love love love feta :) And this blog is a fab resource for recipes, etc. :)

stephanie says:

I made this tonight and couldn't stop eating it! SO GOOD!!!!! It was my first time caramelizing onions – they tasted yummy but didn't all get that beautiful brown color. I would love a post on that someday! Thank you for yet another fantastic recipe!

Denise Drill says:

This pizza was to die for. Made it for the family for lunch at the lake over the 4th of July, served with cold beer or Margaritas. We each pigged out and will make this delicious pizza again for sure.

Used garlic naan from Trader Joe’s and made them on the grill. The only missing thing in my opinion was some tomato taste and next time will add some sun dried tomatoes. Yummmm-my!!!

Made this with your sauce and flatbread! It was heaven! I was hoping you had found the time to do the caramelized onion tutorial since I’ve never done it before. I kinda figured it out but burned them a little. Another favorite recipe from Our BEST Bites! Thanks ladies!

Today I made the Flatbread Pizza with Carmalized onions & feta. I omitted the chicken, it was absolutely FABULOUS, my husband & daughter-in-law loved it. Will certainly make this again.