Posted in General News

Fall is gearing up and we have tons of fun stuff on our schedules, most importantly, lots of opportunities to meet many of YOU!  We’ll be having a big ol’ party at our favorite so-much-fun-culinary-stuff-you’ll-want-to-die store in Salt Lake City, Orson Gygi.  If you’re in the area, mark your calendars and stop on by to celebrate the launch of our New Book!  It’s NEXT WEEK!  It’s a fun mix-and-mingle event where you can sample food from our new cook book, say hello to us, get books signed, and do a little shopping if your heart desires (and I guarantee that at Orson Gygi, it will desire).  If you have little ones, bring them along too- there will be some kid activities and plenty of snacks.  We sure hope to see you there!

Other Upcoming Events:

Denver, CO: September 14-15
Time Out for Women (ticketed event)

Baton Rouge, LA: September 21, 7:00 pm
Book Signing at Barnes & Noble (7707 Bluebonnet Boulevard)

Boise, ID: Saturday Sept 22nd, 12-1:30pm
Book Signing at Boise Deseret Book
*Also, Boise Costco Signing TBA

Logan, UT:  Friday, October 12 7-8:30 pm
Book Signing at Deseret Book Logan (1309 N Main #150, Logan)

Salt Lake City, UT: Saturday, October 27, 6-7:30pm
Book Signing at Flagship Deseret Book (45 W South Temple, SLC)

Mesa, AZ: Friday November 2, 6:30-8pm
Book Signing: Deseret Book Gilbert-Mesa South (1350 S Gilbert Rd #4, Mesa, AZ)

Note that in Logan, Salt Lake City, and Mesa, we will be speaking at Time Out for Women in addition to the book signings listed above.

And if you haven’t heard, our new book is available for pre-order, right now!

Amanda Wiseman Anderson says:

Geez. I can’t believe you didn’t arrange for an open house in Beirut! Wish I could see you and get your book. I’ll have to have my mom go get me one and set it aside for a few years. Love you!

Melanie Elwood says:

Logan!? Finally! Yeah!!!

Michelle says:

Yay! Can’t wait!!!

Deirdre says:

So exciting- please come east too!

Boo! Nothing near me. But I am still super excited for your latest book!

Liz says:

I’m so excited for this! I do have a couple of questions, though. I pre-ordered my cookbook from Amazon and it should be to my house on Thursday the 13t, but the UPS man always gets to my house at 4:00 and you guys will be at Orson Gygi earlier in the day, so I would be only hours too late receiving my book to get it signed! :( I think I have heard, though that if the books arrive early at Amazon that they can ship out earlier, since they wouldn’t be received until after/on the day of the actual release date, is there any truth to that, or any possibility of that happening? *fingers crossed*
    Regardless I will still plan to come over, because you two are just that awesome! :)
    Secondly, I really would like to come listen to you guys at tofw in Salt Lake, but I wondered what day you two were scheduled? I’m assuming Saturday, since you are book-signing at Deseret Book Friday night, but assuming has failed me before! I would love to be at tofw both days, but with the distance from my house to the Salt Palace Convention center (75 miles one way!), I just can’t. Mainly, I just need to get there to hear you guys!
    Thanks for all your great recipes – your first cookbook and this site are my go-to for recipes!

Hey, you can always buy another one at Orson Gygi and save the other for a gift! In Salt Lake, we’ll speak on Saturday morning, usually about 10:30 am :)

Debbie says:

I love you gals and Orson Gygi too! How about coming to the Pacific Northwest sometime? We would love it!

Kim Heggins says:

Oh…how much fun, wish you two would head a little bit further west to California, like the San Francisco area. My fingers are crossed that some day you will…Still looking forward to your new book!

Kimberly says:

Can’t wait to get the new book. I hope you make it to SoCal at some point during the book tour.

Darlene Schelling says:

wish you could come to maine, love to see

Darlene Schelling says:

wist you could come to maine

I wish I was near those places!

Amie says:

Can’t wait to see you next week at Time Out in Denver!

Nicki says:

Congratulations!! Happy for you on all of your accomplishments and success!

Roxanna says:

Any California ones at all?? Preferable northern California?? Can’t wait to get the new book!

Matt from Brazil says:

*-* You’re coming to Logan?! Oh… Joy! I can’t really afford your books just yet… (You know, poor college student), but I’m coming to say hi! It has been far too long!

Dianna says:

Congrats on your new book! The Florida Panhandle is too nice not to visit someday for a book signing!

Patti says:

When did the TOFW schedule change? And I’m only just now hearing about it? Looks like I’m going to have to re-up for another session. See you on the 13th and again at TOFW-SLC!

Mandy says:

Just gotta say- I totally have egg issues too! When I was little my mom told me that if I ate raw cookie dough I would get worms in my stomach, and it made me think I’d poop worms if I ate it! I swear, it wasn’t until I was in my late teens that I was finally conviced it wasn’t true! Bah! Even though I know it’s not true, I still to this day have NEVER licked a beater….

A. says:

Thrilled that you’re coming out to Baton Rouge! I’ll be there!