Love Potion Free Printable I know Valentine’s Day is literally right around the corner, but I thought I’d share something I made for myself today in case anyone else finds themselves in need of something similar.  I volunteered to bring drinks for my son’s class party and instantly had visions of mini strawberry italian sodas, or a berry smoothie bar, or ooh ooh, dry ice for some serious legit love potion.  Then I woke up and got real in the juice aisle at Walmart and grabbed a couple 12 packs of Hawaiian punch.  What can I say, I dream big and perform low. Also, it’s for first-graders.  Can you tell I have a habit of over-thinking things?

Hawaiian Punch

That being said, I wanted to do something fun, so I made a quick label.

love potion labels

I didn’t even take the original labels off the juice bottles, this is as easy as cutting and taping them right on.  Boo-yah.

Love Potion Juice

These labels will cover most little mini bottles of juice (I’m using the 10 ounce ones) and bottled soda as well.  It would also fit a water bottle if you want to go that route.

Love Potion for Class Parties

For the kiddos, I tied on a cute paper straw with some twine.

Love Potion Number Nine

If you don’t have a class party to cater, just make them at home for Valentine’s Day dinner; if you have kiddos they’ll love it!  Super duper quick and easy.

Love Potion Printable from Our Best Bites

And it would be a totally fun surprise to pull out of a lunch box.

Free Love Potion Printable from Our Best Bites

For a grown-up version, grab your favorite bottled soda.  You can find Jones sodas in pretty much every regular grocery store, and I love the selection of vintage bottled sodas at World Market.  Kick back, and lock eyes with someone you love (or want to love, ha!)

Love Potion Labels on Jones Soda

CLICK HERE to Download the Free Printable.
And please excuse the lame file that only has 2 labels on it at a time.  I’m having some technical difficulties that are preventing me from compressing the file to upload it to our site.  I’m going to keep working on it and if I can fix my file and squeeze 4 to a sheet I will!

Lastly, can we ask a favor from you?

original

We’ve been nominated for an award from Parents Magazine, and we didn’t even know voting was live, so we need your help!  If you love Our Best Bites we’d love it if you could vote for us in the category of “Blog Most Likely to Wow You with Photos or Video.”  We hope we wow you!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE

Janelle says:

Love it! And I totally voted. You wow me daily!

Maria says:

love the tip – fun and easy project for the holiday this week.

I love the label designs.

Good luck with the 2013 Parents. blog award.

Adorable! Where did you get those cute straws?

Amanda says:

I voted for you gals – good luck!

Super cute labels! Love them! Thank you! says:

This is my first time visiting your blog and I love it! Great blog design, too, not just content! Love these labels!

Linda N. says:

I love this idea. I did this for a bridal shower and a baby shower awhile back. Everyone just loved it. It was just bottles of water but the labels made it extra special.

Donna Hannon says:

Great idea~ Voted for Our Best Bites in the magazine! Good Luck!
    Donna

Chelsea Johnso says:

Thank you so much for this free printable. I just finished putting mine all together and they look adorable. Just wanted to take the time to say thanks for all you gals do. You gals are amazing!

Lindsay P says:

Thank you!!! One of my kids’ teachers just asked me to bring drinks for their Valentine Day party tomorrow so you better believe I ran to the store and picked these up!! Just printed off my labels and I can’t wait to send them in! I’m sure all the 4th graders will be freaking out over the “love potion.” ;) LOL!

My son and I loved these sooo much we changed our plans and put these together last night! They were a hit in his third grade class! Thanks for a quick, easy and clever idea!

Ellie says:

I did these for dinner and my kids LOVED them. Thanks for a fun and easy idea!

Carrie says:

The 4th graders loved this – made plain
    water bottles fun! I had to giggle, the boys were nervous to try the “love potion”.