Intro A couple of months ago I posted these super cute Christmas labels and a fun idea for gifting cookies.  I realized a nice round cookie fit perfectly into a paper CD envelope, and the clear window on front was an awesome display for your sweet treats.  I thought it might be a little early to be posting Valentines ideas, but then Target told me it wasn’t.  So here we are.  I bet you even have some paper CD pouches in your house somewhere from when you used to make awesome mixes to play in your discman.  These cute labels can be downloaded (fo’ free, yo!) at the end of this post and printed out on paper, or sticker paper.  Slap them on something and share the love via everyone’s favorite combo: milk and cookies.

Easy Treat Pouch Printables from the girls at Our Best Bites

One thing you can do to make these look extra cute is insert a piece of patterned parchment into the envelope.  You should insert a piece of parchment anyway, so the paper doesn’t become greasy and spotty.  Check around at cooking and craft stores and you can sometimes find cute, colorful parchment.

CD pouches for cookies from Our Best Bites

Once you’ve placed a piece of parchment or waxed paper in your envelope, slip your favorite cookie in there.  Try this recipe, but with Valentine M&M’s, or these Cherry Chocolate Krispie Treats (a personal fave.)

Cookie in a Pouch

Then you can use these adorable labels on them.  I like to print these on sticker paper.  Check the label section of an office supply store and you’ll find sticker paper, or “shipping label” paper.

Valentine CD Labels

It makes it so easy to just stick them on.

Milk and Cookies Printables 3 OBB

You can tie a little twine on there,

Milk and Cookies Printables 4 OBB

or they’re super cute with a little straw slipped in there too.

Milk and Cookies Printables from Our Best Bites

Flavored milk straws would be fun, too.

Valentine Label from Our Best Bites

These are fun (and easy) to slip into a basket and pass out to a group of friends, or co-workers,

Valentine Labels from Our Best Bites

or slip them into a lunch box for your kiddo or spouse.  Or give yourself a Valentine.  Whatever.

Easy Treat Pouch Printables from the girls at Our Best Bites

CLICK HERE to Download Labels!

Wendy says:

This is wayyyy to cute!!! Thanks for sharing Sara!

Wendy says:

I meant “too cute”… My English is not that lame!!! ;)

Allison H. says:

Such a cute idea! I love the printables – thanks so much!

Holly says:

adorable idea! definitely adding this to one of my pinterest boards for future baking & crafting. thanks for sharing.

Cathy Hatch says:

I just wanted to tell you how wonderful your cookbook was for our newly married daughter. In her high school and college days she wasn’t fond of cooking, in fact she thought it was weird when women shared recipes and got excited about them. AS life hands you the unexpected, she married a farmer from Wyoming. Nine months after being married she found herself on a remote farm cooking meals for herself, her husband, and five other farm workers. When my husband and I went to visit we were amazed at the good meals she made and the workers were always happy with what she made. It all became possible because of your cookbook. She had clear instructions and ingredient lists that gave her confidence to try the recipes. It was so fun to see her excelling at what was required of her to do each day.
    Thank you for publishing a book that became a wedding gift and them a lifesaver.

Sincerely,
    Cathy Hatch
    Shelley, Idaho

MARCY SHIVELY says:

I want to find an apple dumpling receipe my daughter told me about. She got it from your website but there is no place to put in a search for the receipe. What am I missing. Thanks for the help.

So stinking cute! I love this idea. I was just wondering what you use to calculate the calories in your recipes.

Jen, I use My Fitness Pal to track my calories, and there is a feature there where you can create a recipe and calculate nutritional info.

This is absolutely adorable! I love the repurposing of the CD cases…I never realized before how much potential they held for packaging other items. Thanks for sharing!

What an great idea. These are too cute for words. I have a huge stack of plain CD sleeve and I now know what to do with them.

Thanks and have a great Friday

Chrystal says:

Love this idea! I cannot find patterned parchment anywhere. Could you share a link?